utorok 27. mája 2014

About me, (law, PREPPY and cabin crew :)

Hello everyone! :)
1st I thing that I should introduce myself and this blog. My blogger "name" is Spencer. Yes like Spencer Hastings from pretty little liars. I get this nickname by Spancer, because she is my idol and she is very PREPPY in this serial, and PREPPY is thing that this blog will be about.
I am from Slovakia (so I apologize somethimes for my English :D) and I have 20 years as soon 21 in this June ! :) I study at private University in Bratislava ( capital city of Slovakia). I am interested in Law. Specially in Public law or something like that. After ending my Bachelor (I study Public Administration now) I would like to study law in Edinburg or London becouse in Slovakia I dont have so many good opportunities to have good work like lawyer. And also about my future "work life" first I like to be steward (cabin crew) for maybe one year. I really want to try it thats my first job that I have on my "Job wish list", after this I want to be lawyer, but not really very good becouse this job can be somethimes dangerouse :D .
Ok thats for now I thing everything, I hope that you will love my blog and getting some nice comments there :) Dont worry, new article will be as soon as possible and I promise that will be more interesting like this one! :D I have lot of study for exams now so we see you soon.
Love You guys , Yours Spencer!












Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára